- My first job was working in an orange juice factory, but I got canned…couldn’t concentrate.
- After that I tried to be a tailor, but I just wasn’t suited for it…mainly because it was a so-so job.
- Then I tried to be a chef — figured it would add a little spice to my life, but I just didn’t have the thyme.
- Next I tried working in a muffler factory, but that was too exhausting.
- I managed to get a good job working for a pool maintenance company, but the work was just too draining.
- Then I worked in the woods as a lumberjack, but I just couldn’t hack it, so they gave me the ax.
- Next was a job in a shoe factory. I tried, but I just didn’t fit in.
- So then I got a job in a workout center, but they said I wasn’t fit for the job.
- After many years of trying to find steady work I finally got a job as a historian until I realized there was no future in it.
- I studied a long time to become a doctor, but I didn’t have any patience.
- My best job was being a musician, but eventually I found I wasn’t noteworthy.
- I then became a professional fisherman, but discovered that I couldn’t live on my net income.
- My last job was working at Starbucks, but I had to quit because it was always the same old grind.
SO I RETIRED AND FOUND I’M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!