Change Masters has been working remotely for over two decades. We have been coaching globally over videoconference for over a decade. We also teach others how to have executive presence on a videoconference.
We provide a remote group coaching workshop called, “Having A 3-D Presence On A Flat Screen“. It is all about the power of showing remote executive presence. We deliver the workshop remotely.
The remote workshop works well for up to seven people located globally. The preparation includes three hours of engaging video showing the best Change Masters remote communication concepts.
One example included participants from five continents. They all sent in video recordings (using their smartphones) of themselves giving an influence message. In the workshop, we spent three hours playing back those video recordings and coaching the participants on how to improve their impact and presence. It was a great success! Here’s what they told us after the event:
- “I realize that when you are more intelligible, you are more trustworthy to others.”
- “You helped me just show a better version of myself.”
- “This experience was like having a coffee with someone – the three hours just flew by!“
- “It was even better than in person – I had to be so focused on the faces, I wasn’t distracted the way I might have been if we were live.”
- “The little things really do make a big difference. You know that, of course. When you read about them you’d think it’s true. But, seeing the video and getting coached really brings it to life. It becomes undeniable.“
Having remote executive presence has never been more necessary! Change Masters delivers high-quality remote individual coaching to make that happen. We coached one of our Mattel clients in Hong Kong via videoconference. One big realization he reported was, “I did not realize how my non-verbal messages were visible. I thought I was covering up my frustration and it was not true. Learning how to better manage my impact is very valuable.”
Executive presence is an important skill in-person and on videoconference. We like to say “we wrote the book on executive presence“. We also have extensive experience with remote executive presence coaching using videoconferencing with a global clientele.